1-2-3 Newsletter - Read Time - 3 Mins
Hello, and welcome to a another edition of the Tech for Finance Newsletter where we have:
1. Tutorial on how to use DataChat to visualise your data
2. Expert resources on Finance in AI How-to's, and the GrowCFO community.
3. Tech tools for you to get rid on inbox clutter, use all of your AIs in one place, and create presentations in seconds.
IMPORTANT - Always read the data policy for any tools you try. If you’re ever unsure. Make sure your data, and any customer or supplier data is anonymised.
NOTE - I am not affiliated with any of the tools in this e-mail.
In this example I’m using supplier invoice history to visualise total supplier spend.
Step 3 - Upload your data (I used CSV)
Make sure it’s properly formatted with no blank rows at the top and all columns filled.
Step 4 - Ask it what you want to see from the you data using ‘Ask’
“Show me a chart of total spend by supplier”
Step 5 - Analyze your results
TIP - You can also select a region with the crosshairs to zoom in
1. If you missed it, I compiled all of the finance AI ‘how-to’s’ from previous newsletters and LinkedIn posts into a 104 page PDF that you can grab here.
2. A few months ago, I interviewed Kevin Appleby, COO of GrowCFO and host of the GrowCFO Podcast. They run a Slack community of like minded finance individuals, and there’s even a channel to ask questions about systems & technology. You can join using this link, and you can find my interview with Kevin on the Tech for finance podcast here.
So that’s it for this week.
Until next time.
When you’re ready, there’re 3 ways I can help you:
1/ Get yourself a copy of ‘The Ultimate GPT Framework for Finance: ChatGPT, AutoGPT, Python and Beyond here. (use the code NEWS25 at checkout for 25% off)
2/ If you’re looking for ways to defeat repeat work and win back your life by optimising your tech. Why not book a 1:1 session with me here.
Know someone else that'll like this? It'd mean a lot to me if you could forward on 🙂