1-2-3 Newsletter - Read Time - 3 Mins
Hello, and welcome to a another edition of the Tech for Finance Newsletter we're switching things up a bit with a 2-1-3:
IMPORTANT - Always read the data policy for any tools you try. If you’re ever unsure. Make sure your data, and any customer or supplier data is anonymised.
NOTE - I am not affiliated with any of the tools in this e-mail.
If you missed it last week, this is combination of a lot of my previous newsletters and LinkedIn posts that have been translated into a 104 page guide.
1. 3 PowerBI AI tricks to max your data insight
2. How to use ChatGPT with Google Sheets +
3 finance use cases 3. How to use AI to automate 90% of your presentation
4. How to delete every excel guide you own with 2 prompt templates
5. 2 ways to connect ChatGPT to the web in less than 30 seconds
6. How to connect ChatGPT to Xero + 3 example use cases
7. How to use ChatGPT plugins + 3 finance use cases
8. How to use simple machine learning to predict future values
We often forget that the reason we use technology, is to make us better at being humans.
You can't be an effective human, without effective soft skills. So here's a mega guide from my good friend Howard Tunnicliffe on everything finance + soft skills.
It includes - 119 tips + 20 key skills across 151 pages. And covers:
- Curiosity skills
- Analytical skills
- Innovation skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Time management skills
- Relationship building skills
- Change management skills
Plus so many more tips to help you level up your finance career.
Last week, I interviewed Taimur Abdaal, CEO an Co-Founder at Causal. Podcast Ep.025 'Turning Data Into Action: The Missing Link in Forecasting'
We talk about:
- Modeling Tools and Data Storytelling
- AI and Machine Learning in Forecasting
- Twitter, Decision Making, and Personal Blogging
- Frequency in Decision Making and Development
- Investing Time for High-Impact Results
- Maximizing Time and Productivity With Tools
So that’s it for this week.
Until next time.
When you’re ready, there’re 2 ways I can help you:
1. Get yourself a copy of ‘The Ultimate GPT Framework for Finance: ChatGPT, AutoGPT, Python and Beyond here. (use the code NEWS25 at checkout for 25% off)
PLUS - I'm now offering a free 30 minute consulting session on how to put
the guide into practise with every purchase.
Know someone else that'll like this? It'd mean a lot to me if you could forward on 🙂